• Before taking part in any exercise such as this, it is
understood that all walkers, especially those participating for
the first time, have taken their doctor’s advice.
• Groups tend to meet on the fourth Tuesday of the month at
10.30am, details of which are in the current Newsletter.
• Participants are encouraged to wear stout walking shoes
or boots and to dress according to the type of weather.
• Each organised walk is headed by a volunteer leader who
knows the route and terrain and has a mobile telephone for use in
• Some routes may contain stiles or gates and the going underfoot
can sometimes be muddy.
• Above all, these walks provide good exercise for the benefit
of your health in the company of other friendly and like minded
• These outings are arranged for you - to enjoy.
After your walk – join the group in some light refreshments,
a light meal or pub grub at a local hostelry for further social